Stadt Ludwigsburg
Deutsch-Französisches Institut
News Discussion Online Library Search …

Assessment points: -1

Initiator:
Anne-Sophie Barreau
Das Projekt-Team
11:21 Uhr

Question of the week no° 15: Where and how do you see Europe in 5 years?

Where and how do you see Europe in 5 years? How can you contribute to this picture?

- - -

Wo und wie siehst du Europa in 5 Jahren? Inwiefern kannst du zu diesem Bild etwas beitragen?

- - -

Où et comment vois-tu l’Europe dans 5 ans? Dans quelle mesure peux-tu contribuer à cette image?

Last edited at: 28.06.2012 - 12:00

01.08.2012 - 18:14 Lewis  Harding
Lewis Harding
Caerphilly Youth Forum
10 Articles

9. – 5 Years...

I have mixed views on where i see Europe ion 5 years time, if the current debt crisis has a massive impact on the whole EU but if the EU was to bail out Greece but not spend all the money in the governments pockets which could possibly lead to tax increases etc. but have a healthy sum of money left over, Europe would look spectacular.
Lewis

3591-time(s) clapped

Clap

06.07.2012 - 10:14 Gerraint  Jones-Griffiths
Gerraint Jones-Griffiths
Caerphilly Youth Forum
11 Articles

8. – My view of the EU European Union in 5 years time...

I see Europe in 5 years time with the debt crisis hitting a new high regularly, tempature of the Earth getting higher, Climate change is getting worse, etc.

The list keeps on going and this is why as us Europeans should act fast now.
Why? Because if we don’t do nothing about it then the Climate Change would just get even worse.

I thank you for looking at this view of mine.

Gerraint ➔ Show full article …

Last edited at: 11.07.2012 - 16:47

3411-time(s) clapped

Clap

05.07.2012 - 17:48 Fern Price
Caerphilly Youth Forum
5 Articles

7. – Positive outlook

Where I would like to see Europe in 5 years, is hopefully in a steady economic climate.
I would like to see countries being able to sustain themselves financially without help from other european union members.
The euro being in a steady state against the pound and the dollor.
More countries involed in the EU and contributing to issues in europe and beoynd.
The european union being more s ➔ Show full article …

3504-time(s) clapped

Clap

05.07.2012 - 17:45 Kai Rixecker
Nachwuchs-Journalisten
4 Articles

6. – Mehr Kompetenzen für EU-Institutionen

Angesichts der aktuellen Entwicklungen halte ich es für sehr schwierig eine Prognose abzugeben. Entscheidend wird meiner Meinung nach sein, wie lange sich die Krise noch hinzieht und wie sie gelöst werden kann. EZB-Präsident Mario Draghi hat vor Wochen gesagt, dass das Schlimmste der Krise überstanden sei. Ich bin mir nicht ganz sicher, ob es wirklich so ist.

Generell vermute ich aber, das ➔ Show full article …

3663-time(s) clapped

Clap

04.07.2012 - 17:43 Anne-Sophie Barreau
Anne-Sophie Barreau
Das Projekt-Team
64 Articles

5. – Nils Thieben from the radio magazine “FrancoFeel” asked young people about their vision for Europe!

How do young people imagine the Europe of the future? Nils Thieben from the radio magazine “FrancoFeel” researched into the question and asked young people about their vision for Europe.

Click here to listen to their answers – in German!

http://www.europa-nur-mit-uns.eu/aktuelles.html

- - -
Wie stellen sich die Jugendlichen und jungen Erwachsenen das Europa der Zukunft eigentlich ➔ Show full article …

3620-time(s) clapped

Clap

04.07.2012 - 13:48 Hannah Elten
Hannah Elten
European Youth Parliament
5 Articles

4. – Europe in 5 years

Recently, the German minister of finance, Wolfgang Schäuble, said that he thinks about having a referendum concerning changes in the German constitution in order to give up sovereignity to the EU. This caused surprise among many German citiziens, since Schäuble belongs to the conservative party which might be Europe-friendly but certainly not in favor of an European super state.
Of course, suc ➔ Show full article …

3681-time(s) clapped

Clap

04.07.2012 - 10:04 Michelle Rau
Goethe Gymnasium Ludwigsburg
6 Articles

3. – Die europäische Zukunft in 5 Jahren

In 5 Jahren sehe ich in Europa eingige Veränderungen.
Obwohl es nur 5 Jahre sind, kann sich dennoch vieles ändern.

Probleme, die uns aktuell beschäftigen, müssen so schnell wie möglich
aufgehoben werden.
Und da ist es doch interessant zu sehen, wie wir sie lösen werden und ob wir es in dieser Zeitspanne von 5 Jahren geschafft werden.

Beitragen kann jeder etwas. Menschen, die viel E ➔ Show full article …

3624-time(s) clapped

Clap

28.06.2012 - 16:44 Jonathan Old
Gymnasium bei St. Michael Schwäbisch Hall
11 Articles

2. – Europa in 5 Jahren...

... eine interessante Frage, vor allem weil 5 Jahre eine Zeit sind, die zwar relativ nahe bei uns liegt, aber dennoch so viel passieren kann, was wir heute noch nicht absehen können.

In naher Zukunft wird der Schwerpunkt europäischer Politik vermutlich wie in den letzten Jahren auf der Bewältigung der Schuldenkrise liegen. Auch wenn in letzter Zeit die Missmut über die bisherige Richtung w ➔ Show full article …

3605-time(s) clapped

Clap

28.06.2012 - 12:04 Hayley Lancaster
Caerphilly County Borough, Caerphilly C.C.B., United Kingdom
5 Articles

1. – A super state?

I think the future of Europe depends very much on how quickly the financial crisis is tackled.

While I was researching for the project I came across this comment from Emma Bonino, the vice president of the Italian Senate and a former commissioner at the EU. She said:

The E.U., as is stands, "is a fair-weather construction, It works only in the absence of economic trouble." The solution, ➔ Show full article …

3434-time(s) clapped

Clap

[1

Go to top of page