Stadt Ludwigsburg
Deutsch-Französisches Institut
News Discussion Online Library Search …

Assessment points: 2

Initiator:
Anne-Sophie Barreau
Das Projekt-Team
14:10 Uhr

Question of the week no. 17: Do you feel concerned by the problems in Europe?

Greece is threatened by bankruptcy, the Spanish stock market staggers, in Germany the occupational pension could be jeopardized and in April this year there was a fire alarm at the nuclear power station “Penly” in France. Do you feel concerned by these problems in Europe?

- - -

Griechenland droht der Bankrott, in Spanien gerät die Börse ins Taumeln, in Deutschland könnte die Betriebs ➔ Show full article …

08.08.2012 - 23:49 Fern Price
Caerphilly Youth Forum
5 Articles

5. – Yes

To say that the problems in Europe are not concerning would be highly inaccurate in my opinion. Of course they are, they are concerning to the countries that the problems have risen in and to every other country in the European union, as we are indeed a ’union’. If one country has a major financial issue or the euro facing collapse then that problem becomes all of our problems.
Yes in Britain ➔ Show full article …

3469-time(s) clapped

Clap

02.08.2012 - 16:51 Connor Dimmick
Caerphilly County Borough, Caerphilly C.C.B., United Kingdom
1 Articles

4. – Concerned? - Yes!

In my oppinion many of the Issues faced in Europe has been due to the change of currency. From a British point of view I believe this has had a Nock on effect, with Tourism, traiding goods, and Job opportunities. This has increased the cost of living significantly across many nations with businesses looking elsewhere for Cheap trade.

I feel There are many other issues that have caused this cu ➔ Show full article …

3426-time(s) clapped

Clap

01.08.2012 - 17:48 Gerraint  Jones-Griffiths
Gerraint Jones-Griffiths
Caerphilly Youth Forum
11 Articles

3. – My view about the problems in Europe...

The amount of problems in the European Union is absolutey staggering, why? Becuase in one part Greece is being threatened by bankruptcy.

All of these problems can be solved, but how? Well treaties can be organised, scrutinies can also be organised to stop bankruptcy, Youth unemployment and much more.

All young and slighly older people can make a difference, no matter who they are.

Last edited at: 01.08.2012 - 17:52

3534-time(s) clapped

Clap

01.08.2012 - 17:48 Lewis  Harding
Lewis Harding
Caerphilly Youth Forum
10 Articles

2. – Concerned?

I’m slightly concerned about the issues facing Europe as it will affect the whole of the EU but I’m not extremely concerned as it isn’t affecting Britain at a large scale. I think if Britain was to help these countries it would cause Britain to delve into an even larger debt and bring back the reccession at an all time high.
Lewis

3526-time(s) clapped

Clap

30.07.2012 - 13:36 Jonathan Old
Gymnasium bei St. Michael Schwäbisch Hall
11 Articles

1. – JA!

Auch wenn die genannten Probleme uns häufig nicht direkt im Alltag betreffen, so machen sie doch betroffen.
Jeden Tag werden wir mit europäischen Problemen konfrontiert. In den letzten Monaten ist kaum ein Tag vergangen, an dem die Medien nicht von der Eurokrise berichtet haben.

Als zukünftige arbeitende Generation sind wir in besonderem Maße involviert, da wir die Fehler von heute ausb ➔ Show full article …

Last edited at: 31.07.2012 - 16:20

3576-time(s) clapped

Clap

[1

Go to top of page