Stadt Ludwigsburg
Deutsch-Französisches Institut
News Discussion Online Library Search …

Assessment points: 2

Initiator:
Anne-Sophie Barreau
Das Projekt-Team
09:22 Uhr

Question of the week no. 18: What do you think about a “European Year of Volunteering”?

Could a “European Year of Volunteering” strengthen the feeling of belonging together in Europe? What do you think?

- - -

Könnte ein "Freiwilliges Europäisches Jahr" das "Wir-Gefühl" in Europa stärken? Was meinst du?

- - -

Une « Année européenne de volontariat », pourrait-elle renforcer le sentiment européen ? Que penses-tu ?

08.08.2012 - 23:36 Fern Price
Caerphilly Youth Forum
5 Articles

4. – A year of volunteering

As a volunteer myself, along wih most of you who are part of this project, I see first hand what effect volunteering has on comunities and countries, I think an European year of volunteering is a great idea! Getting the whole of Europe volunteering and reaping the rewards, from self satisfaction, to strengthening belonging and helping to make Europe more united.

2193-time(s) clapped

Clap

08.08.2012 - 13:50 Lewis  Harding
Lewis Harding
Caerphilly Youth Forum
10 Articles

3. – Volunteering...

This would difinitely strenghten Europe ad increase the amount of volunteers, because when people see people volunteering that will cause a chain reaction which will encourage others to join in and this will strenghten communities and also give a good feeling and impression to neighbouring counties and fellow countries.

2092-time(s) clapped

Clap

05.08.2012 - 23:11 Gerraint  Jones-Griffiths
Gerraint Jones-Griffiths
Caerphilly Youth Forum
11 Articles

2. – My views on a European Year Of Volunteering...

I think It could definitely strengthen Europe as a year of volunteering because without volunteers then there is basically no community or stewardship going on.

So I think it is essential that we all work together to make Europe a better place to work, visit and to bring people together as a Union.

Gerraint-Caerphilly Youth Forum.

Last edited at: 05.08.2012 - 23:12

2205-time(s) clapped

Clap

03.08.2012 - 11:37 Waltraud Kuenzle
GAST
1 Articles

1. – European Volunteering

Diese Möglichkeit gibt es schon heute, m.E. wird sie zu wenig genutzt. Ich halte Schüleraustausch, European voluteering wie auch beruflichen Austausch für sehr wichtig. Verschiedene Organisationen ermöglichen schon heute ein freiwilliges soziales Jahr in verschiedenen Ländern Europas.
Vielleicht fehlt es an der Informationszusammenführung, wer, was, wo anbietet und es sollte sicher auf ➔ Show full article …

2194-time(s) clapped

Clap

[1

Go to top of page